Thursday 2 April 2009

My makeup bag


Sorry for the lack of posts this week... works been a bit manic and when i do finally get home at night I tend to collapse in front of the t.v and wind down to mindless comedy like Friends :)


Also I haven't actually bought anything new for a week (see above!) but as I'm going out on friday I've been hunting round the internet for something new and ordered a few goodies which are being delivered today, i'll blog about them later and try and actually take a photo wearing them as apose to on a hanger. They never look as good that way!


So anyway, I got into work today and thought i'd share with you the contents of my everyday makeup bag. Now this is the one i carry around in my handbag, the reason the contents are so vast for an everyday bag is because I spend every weekend at my boyfriends house which is about 45 minutes away, and don't come home from Friday night to when i go to work on Monday morning, so i have to have makeup to cover any situation always with me! I'm sure a few of you may understand ;) I kinda like it though, its like going away for the weekend... every weekend!

Here it is, badly arranged on my desk!
Back Row left to right:

♥ Urban Decay Primer Potion ♥ Studio Fix Fluid NC30 ♥ Please Me Lipstick ♥ Myth Lipstick ♥ Pretty Plush Gloss ♥ 182 Brush ♥ Nice Buzz Plushglass ♥ High Beam ♥ YSL Faux Cils ♥ Underage Lipglass ♥ Studio Stick concealer NC45 ♥ Lancome Hypnose ♥ HIP Kohl eyeliner ♥ Gosh Darling ♥ Benefit 10





Front (minus all the eyeshadows and brushes as i'll show these seperately!):

♥ 129 Brush ♥ Pink Swoon blush ♥ Peachy Keen Blush ♥ Blacktrack Fluidline ♥ Guerlian lip pencil in 00 ♥ i.lash heated eye curler ♥ Matt Bronze bronzing powder ♥ Beurre lipliner ♥ Lingering brow pencil ♥ Rimmel brow pencil in 001 ♥ Jemma Kidd eyeliner in 03 pitch ♥ pink make up mirror


And then onto the brushes, I don't actually know why i carry all of these, the rest are at home in my main makeup holder!

Left to right:

209, 293? (the number has kinda rubbed off), 219, 224 and 217

Last but not least, some of my MAC eyeshadows

Left to right:

♥ Espresso ♥ All that glitters ♥ Mulch ♥ Shroom ♥ Beauty Marked ♥ Carbon, ♥ Shale ♥ Sketch ♥ Tempting


So there you have it, my dirty secret! What makeup do you always carry around with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment