Friday 10 April 2009

Scandal!!





Well i feel totally robbed! Thanks to a great recommendation I now swear by Lancome Hypnose, I lurrrrve this mascara and its perfect for me. Unfortunately i have a bad habit of running out of mascara quickly, too many layers lol! So I decided to order one off ebay because it was retailing at £11.50 (normally they cost like £19?) and free postage from 100% seller.


Bargin right?

WRONG!

When it came it seemed heavier.. and after looking at it, its clearly a fake!! :(


See look at the obvious differences



The top wand is the real thing, you can see the difference straight away!



On the left, the real deal... actually has a sticker on it!!!

So be careful ladies, if you buy discount products check them over and make sure they're genuine, luckily enough the woman I bought from gave me a full refund but next time it might not be the same!

1 comment:

  1. Noooo thats awful! I cant believe they even fake make-up now a days..what is the point!?!

    Hypnose is my ultimate fave mascara.. im on a tube a week and its the one luxury I never deny myself.. a girl needs fab lashes!!

    ReplyDelete