Monday 27 April 2009

Motel Rocks!

My appologies for not posting for a few weeks, its been a bit stressful at work! I've got a few things to blog about so I'll try and get them all in this week :)
So anyway.. Not sure how many of you have heard of this brand, but i personally love it. Their designs are based on retro patterns teamed with cool modern dress designs. I've bought two dresses from there so far:

The Lily Dress, £45 just bought this one, its so cute!

The Patsy dress, £45, (picture took before a night out lol)


This is no advert! I just love this brand and most people i've met have never heard of them! The only problem i've found with them is they don't give refunds, only credit note/exchanges... But with dresses like these who needs a refund!!

On another note, I ♥ Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment