Saturday 7 March 2009

Boring Saturday afternoons...

Hi again, well since i'm really bored i thought i'd blog again. I'm slightly annoyed actually as my boyfriend came in from work at 2pm really grumpy and has gone straight to bed.... hence being bored.

I've got The Devil Wears Prada on in the background, i love that film, i read the book first actually, soooo much better!

Anyway, just thinking of things i bought recently, (one of those needs to be a new camera so i can take photos of all these things i buy!).. I finally got hold of the 182 brush, the little kabuki and it came the other day, oh my god i'm in love! Its so soft and is making my blush look lovely and blended.

I really want one of the new MAC grand duos, Loverock looks the best, but as my nearest MAC is about a 20 minute drive and an extortionate parking charge away, i generally build up an extensive list of things to buy before i travel there.

Theres a few things i want actually, one of which being Bare Study paint pot, and the whole Hello Kitty range... i think i'm one of the few people who doesn't like much of it, well the eyeshadows anyway... i'm not a fan of bright outrageous colours. Or maybe i'm just scared of using them lol

I'm after a new mascara if anyone has any ideas on a non drug store one, i'm not a fan of drugstore mascaras as i feel they make my lashes too spidery and i've tried LOADS of different ones. My fav atm is YSL Faux cils but it dries up so fast that i need to replace it about once a month and its becoming rather expensive!!!

Just to mention Kandee Johnson, i love following her videos on youtube, she sounds so sweet and nice its a breath of fresh air plus i've got loads of great tips so thanks Kandee!

Speak soon, Jenna xxx

1 comment:

  1. Lancome Hypnose is one of my all time favourite mascaras you can get it at most Superdrug stores for £12.50 which is a bargain! Having said this YSL didn't work for me :( but it's an idea for you :) x

    ReplyDelete