Thursday 14 May 2009

MAC in Rhodes!!

Well i never... we took a drive upto Rhodes Town for the day to see what was there, walked along the high street and what did i see.. MAC?!? FTW!

One thing i would never have expected over here, not to suggest greek women wouldn't use such a wicked brand but c'mon! I was in shock anyhow :)

Even better was the fact i'd lost my Smoulder eyeliner (horror!) somewhere within the last two weeks and had resorted to using my not-so-favourite Jemma Kidd pencil. So i wandered straight in and purchased a new one for 13 euros. Yay! Totally made my day!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great find! I haven't been to MAC in months *gasp* but I was on the website last night making a wish list of things that I definitely "need." :)
    Love your blog, I'm definitely a new follower!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete