Sunday 15 February 2009

My First Ramble

Well this is the first time i've blogged, i used to write in a diary as a kid, i guess this is just bringing that into the 21st century.. i knew about this site after reading Lollipop26's page, as shes as much or even more so into make up just as much as me.

I think this is more a case of i'm going to document all the makeup i buy etc, so i can look back and go... OH MY GOD! :)

Makeup bought last week:

* Stila Kitten, lovely liquid version, although i'm not sure its working too well on my lids, maybe its the primer?

* Mac Shroom, luuuurvly! I'm currently using it as a highligher with the angled blusher brush (haven't got my bag near my for brush numbers!)

* Mac Antiqued, trying to mix this up with Mac Shell creamblush underneath it, it looks really pretty

* Mac Please me lipstick, hmmm not sure about this yet, it looked good with Mac Underage on top but very very bright and didn't last all that long... maybe it'll grow on me nearer spring :)

Thats it for now, i've ordered a few new things from ebay, so as soon as they come i'll ramble about those to

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment